Insanity Server's DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coolgio13's Staff Application

Go down

coolgio13's Staff Application  Empty Re: coolgio13's Staff Application

Post by coolgio13 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Oh and I'm going for Superadmin

coolgio13

Back to top Go down

coolgio13's Staff Application  Empty coolgio13's Staff Application

Post by coolgio13 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:95478975
Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151223678/home
I am From: chicago illinois
RP Name: coolgio13
Time Spent on Gmod: 417 hours
Time spent on [iS] 1 day
Do you use a Microphone?: yes
Hours you are available daily: all week if i dont have homework and weekends
Why you?:should be picked because I was a admin on my friends server I help him on many thangs like money vault,Jobs and printers. I was on many times on that server i can't remember alot of stuff i did in that server, but my friend said I was good at admin. When ever I saw RDM, Admin abuse, Trolling and other stuff. I would go to the scene and handle it, and If it was big or offensive it would be the result of a ban or kick.  

When I first joined the server a person was afk, and a guy as a cop I was at spawn he keep RDMing me i was mad if i had staff it would of been easer because I would !freeze (name) idk name, and ask him why did you RDM me why did you RDM that guy he was dead afk. I would warn, kick or ban. I could help this server in many ways guns, player models, Entites, and more. This server is very cool, and staff are cool to. I'm hoping that i can get accepted, and meet more staff.

I want to be staff because the server needs staff and that i want to help the community and make sure no one breaks the rules. I'm willing to help anyone that has gottin rdm,rda,prop pushed,and prop killed.If i do make T-mod i promise to never abuse my power along with any other rule on the server.I will obey any staff that is a higher rank than me i will also take advice from other staff.I will help out new players and staff i will try to get people to join our server.The reason i think i can spread the server is because i can provide the server its own youtube channel for commercials on youtube.The kind of evidence that makes a ban justifiable is if it say in the logs that person mass rdm people thats one.Or if the person was fading door abusing thats another.And if the logs say that the person was prop killing,or if you see him or her prop pushing,and prop surfing.If i see people rdming each other i will ask the players why are they killing each other and i will tell them to stop who ever dosen't stop will get ban,kicked,or perma ban.This is my staff application i hope you accept my application i thought long and hard about this application thank you.

I would personally like to be staff so I can better the experience of players like myself who want to enjoy a good DarkRP server like this one. I've been an admin on 3 different servers, 2 of which were DarkRP, and then Owned a server for a short period of time. This server in preticular has been the best one I've EVER played on, not exaggerating. I feel that a good and friendly crew of staff is what makes a DarkRP experience worth while, and that is defiantly what this server has. I want to contribute my knowledge of the rules and make sure no unwanted 'toxic' players are ruining this server and other people's Role Play. As a staff member, I vow to follow and enforce all server rules with no intent on abusing or discriminating any one player or group. I believe I can take the responsibility of an admin, and represent the staff of Intoxicated Servers to the best of my ability, and help promote this server for it's awesome qualities.

I have played on this server for almost 2 weeks now, and absolutely love it. The rules are fair and just, and the community is more than supportive as well as friendly; which is why I would love to be apart of it. I can make a commitment of at least 5 -9  hours per day, as i'm already heavily involved with the server. (However, I do run a Non-profit irl, so at times I might have to skip a day lol.) All in all, this server has been a great experience, and the staff have been so nice to me, I was inspired to give the application a shot! If you have any questions please ask away! Thank you for your time hopeful and consideration!

Last edited by coolgio13 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

coolgio13

Back to top Go down